Wednesday, August 13, 2003

How nerdy is this? I had a dream that we named the baby and it turned out that his or her name (dream was not clear about this) was somehow related to the Fibonacci series if you changed the letters of the name to the corresponding number in the alphabet. (A = 1, B=2, C=3 etc.) In the dream I dreamt I woke up and was trying to tell Paul about how interesting it was only he was not paying me any attention because he was standing on the bed trying to spackle the ceiling.


I remember Greg telling us that when Donna was pregnant he dreamt that she gave birth to puppies and he told her he just KNEW he wasn't the father so he wasn't going to be responsible for them.


I feel disoriented and I have this nagging vision of flower petals on daisies... that whole numbers in nature thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment